Ready for GDPR
In May 2018, Europe new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force, replacing the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive. It ushers in a new era, unifying data protection rules across Europe, strengthening the rights of EU citizens and placing new obligations on all organizations that offer goods and services online.
- The control that business have over the data they share with us;
- The security of our infrastructure;
- Our commitment to complying with applicable data protection laws.
We have created an email email@example.com so users can write to request about privacy issues and to ask to be deleted. Users who have created an account, can Remove the account at any time. Go to Side Menu - My Account - Delete Account.
- Internally we have a Data Protection Officer;
- All user data for European citizens is stored in the European Union;
- All user data is protected and distributed in the server’s cluster.
In the coming months we will continue to evolve our privacy protections and practices to meet the GDPR’s requirements. Our aim is always to keep data private and safe.